disclosures

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » disclosures

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

fnyfarm

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2008 10:49 am
disclosures
Laughing would love to start a post about what people are getting paid at what hospital and what company. nothing fires me up more than to find out i am being "shorted a few dollars" and doing the same job . all post to be linked here. old wages for the past 3 years for comparisons with your different assignments...... :

worthynurse1

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2008 11:59 am
what is everyone making????
fnyfarm -

unfortunately, this is not a very good forum, because of all the questions and replies that I have entered into this forum, I can't seem to get any answers.

This would be a great idea because our identities are hidden. and it makes perfect sense because I went to california in 2004 and made $28 an hour while others were making $38-42 an hour.

I will be going to madison wisconsin in august and I want to make sure I will be making a decent wage.

so yea, lets try to get this started but hopefully people won't be lazy and just view what everyone else is contributing. in order for this to be successul, everyone has to contribute. good luck.

I make, right now, $ 1214 a week in Tennessee. that is net pay in my checking account each week. now bear in mind, If I only had the free insurance, both medical and dental for just myself, it would be $1360, but I pay (ballpark) $450 a month for family coverage.

I hope this helps

oh yea, I am with ATC travelers out of lake success, new york. They also have several little offices all over the country for per diem assignments/shifts.

now your turn and everyone else's turn that views this. come on people, don't be shy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks fnyfarm

fnyfarm

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2008 09:00 am
great start
worked in tacoma wa $31.00 AMN No shift diff only $.50 weekend

Phoenix $29.00 this was nights no shiff diff Intelistaff

Tucson $30.00 $2500 completion bonus after 13 wks Amn

worthynurse1

Reply Wed 9 Jul, 2008 03:04 am
do not do assignment with intelisat
funyfarm -

WHY WHY WHY did you travel with intelistaf??? get way from intelistaf. all they care about is the almighty dollar.

fnyfarm

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2008 09:57 am
not
not with them anymore..................what company are you with?

fnyfarm

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2008 09:59 am
i see
i see what company u r with...

TeleNurseboy

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2008 09:31 am
Independt contractor in washington. 48 an hour.

Helenthecat

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2008 10:51 am
Very Happy I am working for a small agency here in Iowa. I make $37.00 per hour, which is almost unheard of in Iowa for a staff nurse! My speciality is Labor and Delivery, but I float to Med/Surg, as I am contracted to a small county hospital where the OB department is not always open. Crying or Very sad When I started with my agency, I was making the very top of the pay scale that they offered. They now offer some jobs at $39 per hour, but as I am still at the same hospital (been there 14 months now, they keep offering extensions to my contract) my pay has stayed at $37.00. I get to work a LOT of overtime however, as much as 20-30 hours per week, and the overtime rate is $55.50 per hour. I am working on finding a travel position for after the first f the year. Hope I can find something that pays as well! Very Happy

creamcheese

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2008 10:33 pm
I accepted an assignment in Arizona on reservation $40. hour

lyn41

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2008 02:42 pm
disclosures
I will be starting an assignment making $38/hr with 48 hour guarantee in Texas.

peachy13rn

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2008 12:27 pm
Salary
I work with Innovative currently; am working at a hospital in Renton in the PACU, but ER is my speciality. Currently, I make $17.00 an hour taxable pay, with $980.00 weekly for housing, which is Non-taxable. My bring home pay each week is just a little over $1500.00. I use the housing stipend...I didn't let them set up housing for me, because when I did, I was staying at a one-bedroom for freaking $1700.00!! What a RIP OFF.

TeleNurseboy

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2008 09:32 pm
Re: Salary
peachy13rn wrote:
I work with Innovative currently; am working at a hospital in Renton in the PACU, but ER is my speciality. Currently, I make $17.00 an hour taxable pay, with $980.00 weekly for housing, which is Non-taxable. My bring home pay each week is just a little over $1500.00. I use the housing stipend...I didn't let them set up housing for me, because when I did, I was staying at a one-bedroom for freaking $1700.00!! What a RIP OFF.

if this is renton near seattle washington you are getting seriously jipped. you should easiyl be able to make 1700 a week in seattle.

dona22255

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2008 10:51 pm
pay
Currently with Nursing PRN. My assignment is in a small hospital in Kirksville,Mo. CCU nights $34.00 hr furnished apt, all I had to bring is my clothes.

SaneRN

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2008 08:57 pm
Re: disclosures
lyn41 wrote:
I will be starting an assignment making $38/hr with 48 hour guarantee in Texas.

Please tell where in Texas, did you get this offer, & what nursing speciality;
I have been offered $32.5/hr in San Antonio, TX, for ED;

nicunurse2000

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2008 07:12 pm
pay
I am a Neonatal ICU nurse with RN Network, currently in the Charlotte, NC area. I make $29.75hr plus get $1000 month for housing (stipend), this is a local assignment for me as I live just outside of Charlotte.

I would like to know what agencies pay better. I am an Instructor in NRP, STABLE & Infant Massage, plus I am certified in Neonatal ICU. They just offered me $27/hr for a position in Ohio...I don't think so!

KathRN

Reply Thu 4 Sep, 2008 11:45 pm
iowa
Helenthecat wrote:
Very Happy I am working for a small agency here in Iowa. I make $37.00 per hour, which is almost unheard of in Iowa for a staff nurse! My speciality is Labor and Delivery, but I float to Med/Surg, as I am contracted to a small county hospital where the OB department is not always open. Crying or Very sad When I started with my agency, I was making the very top of the pay scale that they offered. They now offer some jobs at $39 per hour, but as I am still at the same hospital (been there 14 months now, they keep offering extensions to my contract) my pay has stayed at $37.00. I get to work a LOT of overtime however, as much as 20-30 hours per week, and the overtime rate is $55.50 per hour. I am working on finding a travel position for after the first f the year. Hope I can find something that pays as well! Very Happy

What company are you with?

gripprn

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2008 05:10 pm
I currently am doing an inhouse travel assignment in eastern IA, but have traveled with RNnetwork and Aureus Medical. I got guaranteed hrs w/o having to float and worked days w/ bonuses upon completion. I took the housing stipend and rolled it into hrly and was pd 40/hr w/ 36hr week guaranteed. I am currently looking at Portland, Or and prob will not stay with RNNetwork b/c they are only offering mid 30s...so make sure you check several companies, it sometimes pays off.

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » disclosures
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 01:47:36