any info on nurses in partnership

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » any info on nurses in partnership

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2008 09:11 am
any info on nurses in partnership
anyone travel with NIP. looking to take an assignment and I've heard this is one of the best if not the best travel company in the business.

I would love to hear your input if you work for them or know someone who works for them. any info would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

worthynurse1

ndjanice

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 02:08 am
Nurses in Partnership
I did one assignment with NIP, went to Idaho Falls, Idaho. NIP was great, but the facility went magnent and disposed of most of the travelers. I worked with Lynn O. she is great! The pay however was really bad, maybe it was just the facility. I haven't traveld with NIP except for the one time.

peewee 1

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2008 07:52 pm
Nip
Hi , I'm finishing my first assignment with NIP and have had a very good experience with them. They have been true to their word, respond to me right away and helped me figure out a problem that occurred with mis communication. I would def. go on another assignment with them. If you need any info or would like to know my recruiter, just email me privately and i would be happy to help you.
[email protected]

nursypursy

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2008 03:09 am
Great Company - worked with them on 3 differant assignments. Good medical insurance and always there for support.

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » any info on nurses in partnership
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 04:37:39