new york travel companys

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » new york travel companys

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2008 05:03 pm
new york travel companys
Has any one worked for Wight glove,Nightingal,or NYTravel nurses.?? I would love to work in manhatten.Any information I would be greatful!!

whoofers

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 06:43 pm
Know this is old; but, may still be relevant.

Try Gotham Travstaff-seems to have the best reputation for Manhattan. Onward Healthcare seems to have a significant presence. I also have met a few that are with White Glove; but, when I tried to call them for some per diem work while on a contract with another company (not all all happy with them so I am not going to mention the name), I got the run around.

Word of warning if considering NYC-make sure you get the ratios and floor training period that is promised to you in writing (ideally, into the contract). Put my license on the line every shift because travelers were dumped on (had 1:12 in the ER) & the are frequently the scapegoat for internal problems for many of the hospitals there that rely heavily on travelers. Beware if the unit has more than 4 travelers or more than one day position open-that's your red flag for problems.

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » new york travel companys
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 02:40:39