Summer Traveling

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » Summer Traveling

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 12:50 pm
Summer Traveling
I'm wondering where the best travel assignments are for the summer? I'd love to go off the beaten path and try somewhere other than the west coast, but still someplace warm and beautiful. Any suggestions? I love outdoor sports like hiking, biking and camping, so those are a must wherever I go. Thanks!

NE RN

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 12:31 pm
Have you considered traveling to Cape Cod in Massachusetts? It's a beautiful place to spend a summer!

debbie46

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 04:11 pm
I have had a great experience in Johnson City, Tennessee at Johnson City Medical Center. You are in the Blue Ridge Mountains and there is plenty of hiking, rafting, camping, and beautiful sites to see. I worked on a tele unit. It was ok and I was treated well but they will float the travelers before staff.

TeleNurseboy

Reply Sun 4 May, 2008 06:25 am
i was in a small town in norhtern maine last summer called millinocket. it was beautiful. this is the northern end of the appalachian trail. there is whitewater rafting, canoeing, hiking, biking, and a really small town. down side its 37 miles to closest walmart 70+ miles to things like bestbuy a mall etc. there are 2 supermarkets in town a few mom and pop stores and thats about it. i would recoomend it

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » Summer Traveling
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 12:55:56