Providence Healthcare staffing

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » Providence Healthcare staffing

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 03:38 pm
Providence Healthcare staffing
Has anyone used this company? good? bad? Thanks!

toreylynn78

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2008 02:09 pm
providence
I'm working at a providence hospital right now in portland oregon. It's a magnet hospital so its supposed to be "great." Everyone in the community seems to like it and all the nurses that have never worked any where else think it's great. It's kind of a weird place to work. They are very aware of numbers and census. Everything is re calculated every 4 hours, so I am often floated in four hour chunks. I am often picking up more patients at 0400 as they have sent someone home for "low census." (we didn't get enough admit's overnight) The charting is really over done and excessive. They are also very disorganized. The people are nice, I am thankful for that. I don't think I would ever resign as it has been a very stressful/disorganized place to work.

rntraveler

Reply Tue 9 Feb, 2010 09:31 pm
Providence and Leslie... yes, traveled with them for several contracts and when the problems I had came up they were quickly resolved... I am talking to them now about another assignment...

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » Providence Healthcare staffing
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 02:40:36