traveling with a child

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » traveling with a child

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2008 01:09 am
traveling with a child
Has anyone traveled with a small child? My son is 14 months old and I'm a single mom. I would love to travel before he gets in school but not sure about the whole idea. Does anyone have any advice?

Nicole

seowrn

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2008 11:47 pm
travel w/children
I traveled for a year with my two boys, yes I'm a single mom. At the time my boys were 15 months and 7 years. I went to Sacramento. I found a wonderful daycare. We were going to only stay for the summer, we left the first of June. I renewed my contract with the hospital I went to and enrolled my son in second grade there. I kept renewing my contract until the school year was over. I would love to do it again but my oldest is 11 now and doesn't want to change schools again. I had a great time and recommend it. Good luck!

kolivo

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 08:44 am
travelling with a baby
I also would like to travel with my 18 mo daughter, but I am not sure, as I hear that sometimes the housing that is provided by the agencies is not always the best, I would also like to ask if anyone knows if the hospitals themselves have daycares on site?

jlively18

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2008 03:58 pm
i am a single mom with 2 children and would love to travel with another single mom and share a nanny, and share with the child care. I live in florida and will travel just about anywhere. i have not traveled in the past
janet

nicunurse2000

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2008 08:05 pm
I am a homeschooling (middle school), traveling RN. I have yet to travel "away" from home, but I am looking at options for Oct. Anybody got any suggestions of a safe, kid friendly city??

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » traveling with a child
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 07:31:45