Has anyone ever been investigated by the Board of Nursing?

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » Has anyone ever been investigated by the Board of Nursing?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sat 26 Feb, 2005 04:01 pm
Has anyone ever been investigated by the Board of Nursing?
Just went through the complaint process by my local board of nursing, so I'm curious if any of you have had to endure the process and what your feelings about the experience was. How did it affect the rest of your nursing career?

blondie2886

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2005 11:34 am
Re: Has anyone ever been investigated by the Board of Nursin
Ginger Snap wrote:
Just went through the complaint process by my local board of nursing, so I'm curious if any of you have had to endure the process and what your feelings about the experience was. How did it affect the rest of your nursing career?

I have been unemployed since Dec. 2004, because of getting caught taking drugs. I am a member of ISNAP and nobody will hire me or give me a second chance...the complaint was filed in Oct. and I have been drug free since....it was a stupid mistake and I'm under contract to protect my license and following the guidelines. Anyone know where to find a job as an RN in Indianapolis?

medlines

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2005 05:26 pm
Re: Has anyone ever been investigated by the Board of Nursin
blondie2886 wrote:
Ginger Snap wrote:

I have been unemployed since Dec. 2004, because of getting caught taking drugs. I am a member of ISNAP and nobody will hire me or give me a second chance...the complaint was filed in Oct. and I have been drug free since....it was a stupid mistake and I'm under contract to protect my license and following the guidelines. Anyone know where to find a job as an RN in Indianapolis?

I was on probation for 3 years, and I just got off in October. It's been hard to find a job. I'm just working registry, and I have to admit, I am loving it. I think I would be happy doing registry nursing for ever. My offence was non-narcotic related.

nursemadduck

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2005 12:16 pm
Poll: Has any one been investigated
No I have not been investigated or acussed in any way.

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » Has anyone ever been investigated by the Board of Nursing?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/10/2024 at 07:08:20