FORUM CONTEST! Win a free book!

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Announcements
  3. » FORUM CONTEST! Win a free book!

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 05:33 pm
FORUM CONTEST! Win a free book!
Ok nurses, we are giving away 5 copies of the book, Chicken Soup for the Nurse's Soul.

5 recipients of this book will be selected at random, with the only criteria being that they must be registered and have participated (i.e. posted) within the last week.

We'll announce the winners here on this topic in a week, see you then!

taryns1st

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 05:55 pm
Re: FORUM CONTEST! Win a free book!
just to say in the least = HAPPY NURSES WEEK TO EACH AND EVERY NURSE!!! Please do remember everyone is a different individual - patients as well as our coworkers :wink:

msmelinda21

Reply Wed 11 May, 2005 09:35 pm
Re: FORUM CONTEST! Win a free book!
Head Nurse wrote:
Ok nurses, we are giving away 5 copies of the book, Chicken Soup for the Nurse's Soul.

5 recipients of this book will be selected at random, with the only criteria being that they must be registered and have participated (i.e. posted) within the last week.

We'll announce the winners here on this topic in a week, see you then!
:lol: I Just Want to Wish every Nurse out there a Happy Nurses Week. God couldn't be everywhere so he created Nurses. Keep up the Great Work!!!!!!!

Head Nurse

Reply Wed 18 May, 2005 12:39 pm
And the winners are......

nurseparamedic
lisarn
ginger snap
jehrn313
gregg101

Winners will be receiving an email with further instructions. If you have any questions please feel free to ask here.

We will be having more of these contests, so stick around everyone. We may have another one as early as next week!

Head Nurse

Reply Fri 20 May, 2005 11:09 am
An email has been sent to our forum contest winners. Please let us know if you did not receive it. Thanks!

Spiffy McJesus

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2005 03:06 am
"We will be having more of these contests, so stick around everyone. We may have another one as early as next week!"

Since this was posted in 2004 may I be add "or we may not have one for another two years!"

Spiffy McJesus

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2005 03:07 am
"We will be having more of these contests, so stick around everyone. We may have another one as early as next week!"

Since this was posted in 2004 may I be add "or we may not have one for another two years!"

(or may I learn to write a cohesive sentence)

malenurse

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2005 08:30 am
Spiffy McJesus the post date was Fri May 20, 2005 not 2004!!!

RNSC

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2009 09:47 pm
Is it too late to participate in the second contest? Smile I always say it's the thought that counts!

jack705

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 05:29 am
There should be more contest like this we will love to participate, as i am very late i just missed a wonderful opportunity Sad

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Announcements
  3. » FORUM CONTEST! Win a free book!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 09:39:20