Access Nursing/RN Network

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » Access Nursing/RN Network

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2007 12:48 pm
Access Nursing/RN Network
Has anyone worked for either of these companies lately. I have read a number of posts regarding agencies, but things change. I am finding these two pretty solid? Any input would be appreciated. Very Happy

shirleyday

Reply Wed 3 Oct, 2007 11:27 am
Hi stellar, I've been an OR nurse with Access Nurses for years and I LOVE THEM!!!! My recruiter is such a sweetheart and always gets me the best assignments. I really feel like she's on my side. I highly recommend Access if you decide to travel.

I've never worked with RN Network, but the best advice I can give you is do your research! You have your own specific needs (whether it's housing, pay or location), and every company has something to offer. I've found the best quality all around at Access Nurses, so check it out. My recruiter's name is Sophia.

GOOD LUCK!!! Very Happy Very Happy

joeRN

Reply Wed 3 Oct, 2007 11:32 am
I've worked with both RN Network and Access Nurses and I have to say that Access Nurses is the better company...HANDS DOWN! My recruiter, Jessica, is so great and she's always up front about assignment details and requirments. I always know I'm getting the best she can find, which is so reassurring. Plus, the pay has been much better with Access than with RN. Just thought I'd put in my two cents...good luck finding an assignment. Travel nursing is the best career decision I've ever made. I hope you feel the same way!

stellar 1

Reply Fri 5 Oct, 2007 12:23 pm
Joe and Shirley: Can you tell me the full names of the Access case managers, there are several Jessica's at least. I did call and they were a bit vague regarding the insurance costs and relocation stipend with resigning, but they said it was due to the differences with each hospital's deal. They were also very vague about what furnishings they provide in the apartment. Do you know? Any info you have regarding Acess Nursings packages would be helpful. Thanks.

ganurse

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2007 02:44 pm
Re: Access Nursing/RN Network
stellar wrote:
Has anyone worked for either of these companies lately. I have read a number of posts regarding agencies, but things change. I am finding these two pretty solid? Any input would be appreciated. Very Happy

Stellar...we've just signed on with Access Nurses cause they had a contract at the hospital we have wanted to go to. Hope everything goes well....we've heard good things (and I get good vibes) and heard some not-so-good things in other forums...we'll see

shirleyday

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 02:13 pm
stellar wrote:
Joe and Shirley: Can you tell me the full names of the Access case managers, there are several Jessica's at least. I did call and they were a bit vague regarding the insurance costs and relocation stipend with resigning, but they said it was due to the differences with each hospital's deal. They were also very vague about what furnishings they provide in the apartment. Do you know? Any info you have regarding Acess Nursings packages would be helpful. Thanks.

stellar 1

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 02:48 pm
Is Sophia still your manager? What perks do you get for staying with them? Re-sign bonuses, etc? What is the deal with having to return to work in the area of your home once a year? What are they talking about when they say "tax advantage"? I had a lot of questions, but they kept saying it was all relative to the assignment. I understand that, but it made me a but apprehensive that they were being too vague. Thanks.

sjb

Reply Thu 22 Nov, 2007 10:25 am
Access Nurses
I worked 3 assignments with Access, and really liked them, esp my recruiter Sophia Buchanan....just got married, don't remember her new last name. She always did everything she could for me, and more!!!
I had to go with a different company because they didn't work in MT, but I'd go back if they had a position in a place I want. We were even able to get a new contract because of where I wanted to work...good for them and me!!

stellar 1

Reply Thu 22 Nov, 2007 08:52 pm
Thanks, I have heard mainly good things about Access. A few negatives, but the bulk have been very good. If I travel, it will be with them. Happy Holidays Very Happy

snapple95

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 06:55 am
what are the negatives you've heard?

newpath55

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2008 06:20 pm
access
i have used access on and off for two years. they are solid. dont always have contracts where i want to go so then i have to use other agencies but my recruiter is the best there and i always return to access. Very Happy

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » Access Nursing/RN Network
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 01:42:33