Looking for a travel buddy

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » Looking for a travel buddy

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2007 03:49 pm
Looking for a travel buddy
I'm looking for a travel buudy for Florida or the Virgin Island. Anyone interested.

joeRN

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2007 03:21 pm
I'm interviewing right now at a couple different places and I was looking at Florida as one of my options. Are you working with a travel company?

katj76 98

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2007 01:04 pm
travel buddy
I too am looking for a travel buddy. I would love to go to the Virgin Islands and Hawaii. I am taking an assignment in Tucson in November but next summer I would love to go to Hawaii.

tat2ddikern

Reply Sun 30 Sep, 2007 12:31 pm
Travel buddy
I am looking for a travel buddy. Right now I am New England but would love to see Florida and the US Virgin Islands. I heard a lot of horror stories about USVI so I am leary to go on my own. Does anyone know anyone or has gone to USVI??

danielle 1

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2007 09:38 am
I'm going to be taking my first travel assignment around January in Tucson. Any words of advice before heading out?

spracr

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2007 09:44 am
First Assignment
Danielle - Biggest mistake I made was over packing. I have been traveling a year and have slowly discovered what I don't use and I ship it back home.
I pack in the plastic under-the-bed zippered storage bags since the Rubbermaid bins take up a ton of room. I use the vacuum seal bags for seasonal or special occasion clothing and then put them in the under the bed bags for easy moving. I also use the jumbo sized space bag tote and can fit all my bedding and linens into 1 tote.

On arrival to a new city I find the Walmart or Target for my new shower curtain and daily necessities, I find the gym (I try for 24 hour gym/I work nights), a local grocery store, the hospital I am working in, and then I look for the local sports pub to socialize and find out the scoop on traffic-things to do-what to watch out for... Very Happy

Ashley9573

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2007 02:25 pm
Travel out west?
If you are interested in traveling in January, let me know! I am looking to take my first assignment then. I want to go somwhere warm and exciting!!I'm 23 and currently do Pediatric Hem/Onc! Would love to find someone to go with!

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » Looking for a travel buddy
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 03:22:30