Working in Dubai

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » Working in Dubai

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Thu 3 May, 2007 12:17 pm
Working in Dubai
Hi all, Justed wanted to know if anyone has worked out in Dubai as a trained or thinking of it. I am two years qualified and wondered if there were some credible agencies, how you went about moving over there (Visa) etc. Is it financially better than working here in ole Blighty? Any advice would be really helpful. Smile

tats2

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 04:53 am
Hi
I have only just qualified in january and now work on a stroke unit in the uk. Eager to leave uk asap i checked google for nursing and dubai. Loads of agencies came up but all require two to three years experience. Maybee you can find something there. If you happen to stumble over someone that doesnt mind just one years experience please let me know.
thanks
tati

nrsebetty37

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2007 06:49 pm
dubai
i've heard great things about working as a nurse in dubai however i do not
know what the pay is. i've heard everything is free to american nurses especially and probably european nurses.....can someone please reply i am interested as well

ToraDK

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2007 08:31 am
Abu Dhabi
Hi!

I looked for work in Dubai, but ended up accepting a job in Abu Dhabi (the capital of the UAE - 140 km from Dubai).

I start working there in january 2008. I used an agency in the UK, which I found searching the internet. They got me a job interview in may 2007. They helped me with the paperwork and believe there is plenty! The hospital takes care of the visa application, I just provided them with the necessary documents.

I have 7 years + experience, the job I got is a position as a Charge Nurse. The salary is: 11.830 AED/month, Housing allowance: 45.000 AED/yearly, Furniture allowance: 15.000 AED/1. during service, Water/electricity: 400 AED/monthly, Transportation allowance: 500 AED/monthly, Air tickets: Yearly, Annual leave: 40 days.

The agency told me, that salary and housing is better in Abu Dhabi. But I don't know...

I think there is a yearly bonus of 1 month salary - but im not sure Very Happy
The first 3 months i share an apartment with 1-2 other nurses.

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » Working in Dubai
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 08:27:12