Tired of the Same Old Thing - Want to Try Traveling!

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » Tired of the Same Old Thing - Want to Try Traveling!

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

km 1

Reply Thu 4 Jan, 2007 06:03 pm
Tired of the Same Old Thing - Want to Try Traveling!
Hi All,

I am tired of my routine and my job. I really feel like I need to do something different and experience life a little more. My New Year's resolution is to try traveling. I would like to do it for at least a year and then go from there. I live in Tampa and would like to travel to somewhere on the West coast, maybe San Diego? Any suggestions of places to go or where I should start in getting into this process would be greatly appreciated!

DMuren

Reply Thu 4 Jan, 2007 06:51 pm
You should definitely try traveling, I love it and will never go back to a permanent job. I recently did an assignment in San Diego actually. It was amazing, what a place to visit. The pay was really good too. I traveled through Access Nurses, they are wonderful and I would highly recommend them. I have traveled with some other companies in the past, but no one has been able to offer me what Access Nurses has. To get started I would call a recruiter and just get to understand what they can offer you compared to what you want. Good Luck!

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » Tired of the Same Old Thing - Want to Try Traveling!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 01:58:32