New Traveler...how to know which company to choose!

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » New Traveler...how to know which company to choose!

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 7 Nov, 2006 03:42 pm
New Traveler...how to know which company to choose!
I have just completed my 1st year of being an RN. I am wanting to travel for a while to pay off some of my debt from school. I have communicated with Access Nurses and Agostini. I felt Access Nurses were more professional, personal and organized, but Agostini was willing to pay for my to and from flights and give me a completely furnished house...pots and pans and all...can a begger be a chooser on their first travel assignment? I want to have a good relationship with my recruiter. Any advice?? They are looking at placing me in Phoenix... THANKS!!

DMuren

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2006 10:28 am
Hi lillez20,

Welcome to the wonderful world of travel nursing! Not only is it a great way to pay off debt like you said, but what better way to see the country? I have been traveling with Access Nurses for over three years now. They are amazing. The housing they provide has always exceeded all of my expectations, been in a safe area, etc. The company is like you said, very professional. They have always taken care of me and I have never had any problems. My recruiter is always available and goes above and beyond all of the time. I think it is important to get what you want out of the deal, but even more important is developing a relationship with a travel company and a recruiter that you can trust. I would highly recommend Access Nurses to anyone. Good luck!

vtach3333

Reply Sat 11 Nov, 2006 11:06 pm
lillez20
Be carful where you go in Pheonix there are some really great hospitals there and some really bad ones. John C. Lincoln deervally is great as is scottsdale osborn and scottsdale shea. Stay away from st. joes and mary vale. they are both in very bad areas of Pheonix and that would be a bad place to start out traveling.

sbirk

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 12:38 pm
Picking a company
I'm almost done with my first assignment with Access Nurses. I feel they are very professional and easy to deal with. I plan to stay with them for now. They are also easily accessible, which is important when you have questions that need answers right away. I researched a lot of companies and they're pretty much the same...you can negotiate with them a little, but it comes down to who you trust to do what they say. Good luck....

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » New Traveler...how to know which company to choose!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 05:51:59