Talemed..

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » Talemed..

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2008 03:36 pm
Talemed..
Has anyone actually worked with Talemed or knows of anyone who has? I see where they have been ranked #1 two years in a row by highway hypodermics but haven't heard of anyone who has gone with them? Any info would be appreciated..

suzannabean

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2008 11:32 am
talemed
I read the same article on highway hyperdermics. I am new to travel nursing and would like to go out to California. Many of my friends here in Florida told me about Agostino & Virtual Health Care Staffing. Not really a reply but here is an idea, if you have any for me I appreciate it. I will be traveling with my children. Shocked

whoofers

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 02:21 am
Try Sagent,they have a California office. They are very good when it comes to finding the housing to meet the individual's circimstances. I have also heards that Valley & MSN are very good for CA.

I had a bad experience with a recruiter from Talemed lying to me about the area and the hospital. After researching what she told me was to be a safe and beautiful area, with a well-equipped friendly hospital, I found out exactly the opposite. I never dealt with them afterwards. Lie to me once and I won't give you a second chance to do it.

suzannabean

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2008 07:31 am
AGOSTINI
Has any one worked for this travel company. I am trying to find the highest paying good company. I was quoted $490/day for 3 -12 hour shifts a week and to sign up for extra day at a higher rate and not to contract the 4th 12 hour shift a week do it per diem. they will also charge $75 a week for you family to have a bigger apartment. >>>>> Is this good. I am new to traveling

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » Talemed..
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/07/2024 at 10:34:44