TRAVEL

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2006 12:05 pm
TRAVEL
MY HUSBAND IS RETIRING AND I WOULD LIKE TO TRAVEL. NURSING FOR TWENTY YEARS IN THE SAME FIELD. WE ARE IN THE FIFTY'S CLUB.

mindy 1

Reply Tue 18 Apr, 2006 06:34 pm
traveling
I love traveling! Once my kids graduated I left my perm position and hit the road. I've never been happier.

jhals

Reply Fri 21 Apr, 2006 03:12 pm
travelin
Hi, I have traveled off and on since 1979 when the first travel company opened up in St.Louis. I keep going back to it. Last year I bought an RV and I have been traveling around the country since. I dont have to pack or unpack, my housing pays for the RV, its tax deductible and its cheaper than a 1600/mo apartment like some nurses are doing in california. My housing dollars make me richer instead of someone else. Many baby boomers are living and traveling full time. If you are serious about traveling, check it out.

escool

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 11:02 pm
Re: travelin
jhals wrote:
Hi, I have traveled off and on since 1979 when the first travel company opened up in St.Louis. I keep going back to it. Last year I bought an RV and I have been traveling around the country since. I dont have to pack or unpack, my housing pays for the RV, its tax deductible and its cheaper than a 1600/mo apartment like some nurses are doing in california. My housing dollars make me richer instead of someone else. Many baby boomers are living and traveling full time. If you are serious about traveling, check it out.

My husand and I are thinking about getting an RV, but the agency that I'm with now said that they would only pay for the hookup and the utilities. This didn't sound right to me. Can you tell me how it should be? We'd really like to stop the 'every three month moving' thing.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 08/31/2024 at 06:01:13