NEW TRAVELER

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » NEW TRAVELER

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2006 05:17 pm
NEW TRAVELER
Hello everyone,

I am PCU nurse that is looking into going to Atlanta for my first assignment. I have been looking at SEVERAL companies and so far, Acess Nurses & American Mobile seem to be the most decent. Is there anyone traveling with either company or someone already in Atlanta? I have seen quite a few positive feedbacks for Access Nurses but not for the other one. Any more tips in how to handle the recruiters??? Greatly appreciate it!!!!

From lovely Michigan Very Happy

eastcoastrn

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2006 04:33 pm
recruiters at access nurses
After 2 years with Access I have to say I couldn't be happier with the company. I have had the same recruiter and she works to get me the best possible package for all my assignments. Every time she calls I feel as though I am talking to a friend as opposed to someone who is trying to sell me something which is the way other companies have made me feel. I hope that helps!

Spanish Soul

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2006 07:49 am
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave an input. I seems that both companies are quite competitive, however, Access Nurses seem to offer a little bit more.

Thank you again :wink:

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » NEW TRAVELER
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 12:23:21