About to travel

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » About to travel

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2006 05:26 am
About to travel
Hey all, I've been cruising this forum for about a week now and seeing a lot of you are new to traveling and searching out companies. I too am interested in starting to travel. After 6 years of ED nursing, I love the work, but I am burnt out on the politics (suprise, suprise!). I want to take a break from my current situation and figure traveling is the way to do it. Been talking to some companies...need to know from the veterans who to stay away from, who's good, where's the best places to go, etc. Access Nurses, NovaPro, Cross Country, Nightengale are just a few. Would love to hear opinions and advice.

Thanx so much!!!! :wink:

mindy 1

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 05:55 pm
I don't want to bad mouth any of the other agencies because I haven't really worked with many of them. I got lucky early with Access Nurses. My recruiter is awesome and goes out of her way to help make sure I get the assignments I want. I would look into them to see if you like them as much as I do! Razz

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » About to travel
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 08:44:24