Fastaff agency

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » Fastaff agency

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 03:51 pm
Fastaff agency
Do they really live up to thier hype on their website? I know no one agency is perfect, but some seem to fall WAAAY short of what they promise. I mainly want to be sure that I can count on my pay being correct and being paid when its due, not getting a screwed-up check a week late!

ORtexas

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2006 10:20 pm
My personal experience with Fastaff was NOT positive. There are some travelers that are satisfied with them. My suggestion is to check with different companies also. If you are a first time traveler or have not been traveling for very long, I would not recommend them. This is based on my personal experience. Someone else may be able to recommend a recruiter they were happy with from that company.

airmedic911

Reply Wed 9 May, 2007 07:19 am
Fastaff
While I agree Fastaff assignments may not be best for new traveler, after 4 assignments, they have always treated me fairly. Check is always there weekly, not every two weeks which sucks, and it is always right. NO complaints about Fastaff.
rj

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » Fastaff agency
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 08:48:17