TRS The Right Solutions Should be called The Wrong Solution

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » TRS The Right Solutions Should be called The Wrong Solution

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 10:12 pm
TRS The Right Solutions Should be called The Wrong Solution
Just want to warn all you new travelers to be very weary of TRS. They quoted me one salary and it turned out to be WAY less than what I was quoted. Then my check was never correct! They put me up in an apt. in a very unsafe area. There was a break-in almost weekly while I was there for 13 weeks. I did not have furniture when I got there, and I didn't get it for over a week. After they mess over you, the recruiter is never available for you to talk to. They did not stand behind me when the hospital tried to give me NO on the unit orientation (there comment to me was "You should do fine, you've worked that area before"). I had worked that area, in another state at another hospital! If TRS The Right Solutions contacts you...tell them their traveler said they are WRONG,WRONG WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » TRS The Right Solutions Should be called The Wrong Solution
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 07:17:22