cross country travel

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » cross country travel

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2006 01:25 pm
cross country travel
anyone familiar with this big company.?
they have a lot of positions but do they treat their nurses right. would love some input.

lmyron

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2006 02:23 pm
cross country
I have only heard that they are a tad impersonnal. I prefer smaller companies like Access Nurses. The recruiters are really nice and helpful and seem to have your best interests at heart.

cfarrell

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 01:47 pm
CCTC
My husband and I are in the process of becoming new travel nurses. We are dealing with CCTC and we think they are great.

erin74ct

Reply Fri 21 Apr, 2006 06:02 am
I signed with 3 travel companies, and heard from my recruiter at CCTC once. Access gave me the best treatment, my recruiter is great. I really wasn't impressed with CCTC and won't work with them in the future, and as a side note: I have heard some stories about troubles with receiving pay etc from nurses who worked for them.

lillian 1

Reply Sat 24 Jun, 2006 04:15 pm
I just finished a stint with them and they were great!

dcfrn

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2006 09:06 am
That is good to hear about Access. I have just talked with them about a new contract when I finish this one. Onward has been great but I am afraid they can't get me where I need to be next. thanks for the info. Very Happy

nbtravelnurse

Reply Wed 26 Jul, 2006 01:32 pm
CCTC - not good. Treats travelers like a #. No flexibility on package and recruiters are very impersonal.

ciking

Reply Fri 27 Oct, 2006 08:38 pm
agencies and travel nursing
I had contacted several travel agencies, I had a specific location I wanted for my first travel assignement, not on the beaten path.. OKC. Access recruiters were able to deliver for me in a very short amount of time, and an excellent rate and perks to boot. I am very impressed with their personalized service. And they have weekly pay, an added incentive! I start in 2 weeks, my request. So we will see how it goes, but I only expect great things! Very Happy

mickeyrn

Reply Sun 12 Nov, 2006 01:41 am
cctc
hi, im with cctc right now. i switched to them after being with a smaller company out of connecticut called procare usa...procare was good but cctc had a bigger selection when i wanted to make my big move across the country. after getting to arizona, i learned that even though cctc was ok..they werent great. so im uping my contract here at banner dessert in mesa az..just with premier healthcare. hopefully its a good company. procare will always be in my back pocket incase i want to travel with them again. looking to head to poss san diego in march..any suggestions???
stace

pstan

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 06:08 pm
CROSSCOUNTRY TRAVCORP
AVOID THIS COMPANY,,THEY WILL LIE TO YOU AND SEND YOU BILLS UP TO A YEAR LATER. YOU CANNOT BELIEVE THE HORROR STORIES I HAVE HEARD FROM TRAVELING NURSES HERE IN CALIFORNIA ABOUT THE WAY THEY WERE TREATED BY THIS COMPANY...I TOOK A CONTRACT WITH THEM PRIOR TO TALKING TO ANYONE AND O-BOY WAS I SORRY. THEY HAD THE GALL TO SEND ME A BILL FOR $50.00 ACCOUNTING FEE'S FOR DOING MY FINAL CHECK....
AVOID THIS COMPANY...YOU ARE JUST A PAYCHECK FOR THEM...

rnfromwisco

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2007 02:35 am
X Country
I have never worked with them but have been with 5 other companies. Many of the nurses here in Hawaii are with them and have had only minor complaints. I think every company has its positives and negatives. Hopefully, in one assignment, you only see the positivies. You just gotta go with it.

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » cross country travel
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 05:16:47