HEY ORTEXAS!

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » HEY ORTEXAS!

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2006 07:36 am
HEY ORTEXAS!
HI ORTEXAS,
I GOT A RESPONSE FROM YOU IN EARLY JANUARY AND YOU SAID YOU WERE WITH MEDICAL STAFFING SOLUTIONS, WELL THAT IS WHO I HAVE BEEN WORKING WITH BUT THEY CAN'T SEEM TO FIND A MED/SURG/TELE POSITION FOR ME EXCEPT IN WASHINGTON, I HAVE NO DESIRE TO GO THERE. I GET LOTS OF OTHER CALLS WITH POSITIONS BUT THEY HAVE BEEN SO GREAT I DON'T REALLY WANT TO CHANGE'. I THOUGHT YOU COULD ASK AROUND AND SEE IF YOUR TRAVEL FRIENDS KNOW ANYTHING GOING IN MY AREA.GUESS I SHOULD HAVE TRAINED FOR OR OR& ER BUT NEVER HAD TIME AND I'M NOT REALLY INTO THE OLD ADRENALIN RUSH THING ANYMORE. I REALLY WANT TO GET STARTED. I ALSO SENT AN APPLICATION TO FREEDON HCS; EVER HEAR OF THEM..
KEEP IN TOUCH, BONNIE.

ORtexas

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2006 05:20 pm
Yes, i'll ask around to see if anyone knows of any med/surg needs. We don't get out of the OR much, but i'll ask.
I have not heard of Freedom HCS. My computer has been acting up so I may not be online as much. I'm getting it fixed as soon as I have time!

Born2RunRN

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 09:35 pm
Hey HOUSTONGIRL!
Hi

I saw your post about MedSurg/tele positions. You may want to check into other agencys. I have been with CCTC for 4 years in Florida doing PCU or MedSurg. I am from St Louis and I had to return there recently for a few months and CCTC had absolutely no spots within 150 mile radius of St Louis. I checked around with a few other companies and there were multiple positions available in St Louis for MedSurg through both Favorite Nurses and Access Nurses. I have both of them searching right now to see which one can get me the best package deal.

That may be an option for you especially if you dont want to switch specialtys.

Feel free to contact me here, or at [email protected]

Denise

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » HEY ORTEXAS!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 06:13:08