do you know these agency's

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » do you know these agency's

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2006 02:03 pm
do you know these agency's
I AM FIRST TIME TRAVELER AND SPEAKING WITH MEDICAL STAFFING SOLUTIONS AND SUPPLEMENTAL HEALTHCARE. ANYONE FAMILIAR WITH EITHER OF THESE. I ALSO WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF ANYONE WOULD BE INTERESTED IN TRAVELING WITH A BUDDY, I AM VERY FLEXIBLE AND LIVE IN HOUSTON AT THIS TIME, THINKING OF GOING TO CORPUS CHRISTI UNTIL THINGS WARM UP, VERY BEAUTIFUL THERE. BUT LIKE I SAID I AM VERY FLEXIBLE.

mindy 1

Reply Thu 12 Jan, 2006 05:31 pm
agencies
Supplemental struck me as a company that didn't offer a lot of personal attention and guidance. I also didn't enjoy my conversations with Medical Staffing. They were not understanding of my basic needs as a traveler. I jumped from company to company and I came across Access Nurses. They have people focused on service excellence, great recruiters, and a very personal company.

kathie 1

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 12:59 am
MS travel nurse
Hey Houstongirl, You and I are in similar frame of mind. I am first time traveler, would love to go to chorpus christy but they dont pay much there. Considering Cal. seriously, the money is great. Would be intrested in traveling with someone. I am also MS nurse. I live in St. Louis, kids are older and feet are itchin! E-Mail me if you like at [email protected]
Thanks!
Kathie

jhals

Reply Sat 4 Mar, 2006 10:00 pm
traveling
Hi, I left Florida and came to California last September on a travel contract for Suplemental. I had a wonderful recruiter. He was very helpful. The money was nice, but I didnot like the hospital. I decided to work locally for K force in San Diego. The local agency nurses tell me that every winter San Diego agencies pay double time. I hear that the double time rates last until april. I have been working, mostly weekends for time and a half or double time. I don't know what it is like in the summer, but I am heading for St. Louis for the summer.

Daisy 1

Reply Sat 4 Mar, 2006 10:36 pm
Topic:do you know these agengies
What is nursing like is St. Louis? I have been an LPN for years and years, and I graduate with my RN in May 2006...(very close now)
I am from Mississippi, and Smile I am interested in a little per diem maybe.

teresa tanner

Reply Sat 13 May, 2006 01:56 am
Re: Topic:do you know these agengies
Daisy wrote:
What is nursing like is St. Louis? I have been an LPN for years and years, and I graduate with my RN in May 2006...(very close now)
I am from Mississippi, and Smile I am interested in a little per diem maybe.
hey i am from Mississippi also on my second travel job in AZ with American Traveler and they have been pretty good also. housing great etcc

rvtrvlr22

Reply Sun 14 May, 2006 06:18 am
scared
I start my first travel assignment tomorrow. I have to take that dreaded test everyone has written horror stories about on this forum. If I do not pass I loose my contract..... Do you have an alternate job in North Carolina in the Greenville/Washington area??????

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » do you know these agency's
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 10:05:16