Lookin' for 4-8 wk travel assignment...

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » Lookin' for 4-8 wk travel assignment...

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2005 10:14 pm
Lookin' for 4-8 wk travel assignment...
HI guys...i'm planning to do travel nursing. For a start, I wanna try 4-8 week travel assignments.Can anybody recommend an agency that offers this time frame? Any reply will be greatly appreciated....Thanks!

EMR032[/b]

DONOGOOD

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 10:44 am
Have you found an agency yet? I found an 8 week assignment in california and I will also be a first time traveler. If you want you can contact me at [email protected].

4evrgr8ful

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2006 11:57 pm
DONOGOOD wrote:
Have you found an agency yet? I found an 8 week assignment in california and I will also be a first time traveler. If you want you can contact me at [email protected].

hey.sorry for the late reply.I'm glad you found that travel assignment.I decided to work in an intensive setting here in our hospital so I have to postpone my plans of travelling for now...Thanks and have fun!

jhals

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2006 02:02 pm
short term contracts
try trustaff, they are on the computer

mindy 1

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 05:47 pm
Access Nurses always has short assignments. I was nervous when I first started traveling and did a couple 4 and 6 weeks. I love going for 13 weeks now but it was nice to start with shorter assignments.

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » Lookin' for 4-8 wk travel assignment...
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 03:36:16