looking for a travel nurse partner

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » looking for a travel nurse partner

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

meandra

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2005 12:42 pm
looking for a travel nurse partner
Right now, I am still trying to get some experience, but in a year and a half or so, I want to become a travel nurse. I think it'd be so nice to hook up with a buddy and even a romantic partner to travel with. Does anyone have any suggestions about how I can find another travel nurse to pair up with?

13Weeks Nick

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 05:44 pm
hey email me... [email protected]... i would like to find someone to travel with as well, I sometimes get lonely/bored on assignment. i have been traveling for about 4 months now and love it so far, but it would be cool to be able to share it with someone!

Drewgan20

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2005 05:09 pm
hey
Hey by next January I should have a year and a half experience and would love to travel with a friend. Email me [email protected]. I live in atlanta now so give me a buzz

ljane05

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2006 10:15 pm
Travel partner
I am going to start my traveling end of february - beginning of march and would like to find a travel partner also let me know if interested - [email protected]

sallyf219

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2006 07:59 pm
i need a partner too
i'd like to go somewhere warm anyone want to go to cal or fl. Any travelers want to split a nanny?
[email protected]

snowchaser1

Reply Mon 13 Feb, 2006 01:41 am
traveling again
Hi All, I am a previous traveler that hoped I wouldn't have to travel again alone. I find solo travel exciting and lonely. But I feel that push to go nevertheless. I want to drive from Washington state to Maine this summer for an adventure and a travel job in the end. I'd love to have someone I'm comfortable with to go with me. I'm 36 and have been a nurse 12 years. Any comments on Maine are welcome.

juliemariergn

Reply Mon 13 Feb, 2006 03:27 am

juliemariergn

Reply Mon 13 Feb, 2006 03:28 am
dubai - again i forgot to put my contact details
[email protected]

ljane05

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2006 08:10 am
I am planning on going to Maine, or somewhere in New England anyway, this fall to work if I can get it set up. I know Maine/New England will be great in the fall, other than that I don't have anything specific to say about it I guess, just somewhere I've always wanted to go.

amynahmed

Reply Mon 6 Mar, 2006 05:07 pm

blondie79

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2006 07:08 am
Hi I am also looking to work abroad and have been interested in Dubai or maybe Australia, but have only a years experience so far, what has everyone else found out? sites etc

Thanks Smile

katejane

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2006 02:07 pm
Dubai/UAE
OK.... this may be a stupid question but where in the world is Dubai????
Just wanted to know. katejane

nursenatalie

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 05:31 pm
dubai
Dubai is in the Country of United Arab Emirates. Frequently called UAE and it is just south of Saudi Arabia.

barlo

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 12:24 pm
Hi, I'm an italan nurse Smile
I am looking to work abroad and have been interested in Dubai. I've sent my CV to an employment agency named "Orion Locums". I'm waiting for their CV's assessment.
Do you know any nurse that was been in Dubai?
my e-mail is: [email protected]

bye

Alberto

pstan

Reply Mon 11 Sep, 2006 11:19 pm
travel nursing partner
Hey all
I am looking to travel in December or beginning of January. Looking for a partner to travel with. I am male 50 years old. Have 5+ years experience in CVRR/CVICU/ICU/ER. Looking to share housing or split the stipend. email me at [email protected] I am currently working in Florida. I have worked in California,Kentucky,Georgia,Florida. Loved California and Florida go figure huh....
Thanks

Damon1960

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2006 01:33 am
Nursing in the UAE
Hi All

I am Australian nurse and I am headed to work at the Al Rahab Hosp half way between Dubai and Abu Dhabi. I am just awaiting credentialling and then I am out of Australia and headed to the UAE, There are plenty of agencys in Australia that wanted me to use them. But anyway from the people I have spoken with working there is not a bad option, one person I spoke with who was from the UK is now doing her sixth year there and the other her fourth.

So the man can not wait to get out of the less than nice health system here in NSW Australia. I guess health is suffering its own disease here, so I look forward to a new challenge.

Smile

MOHD

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 11:08 am
Rolling Eyes hi
I am MOHD from Oman I live about 100 km from Dubai, and my experience about the nurse here most of them looking for travel to UK or USA.

Ashley9573

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2007 11:32 pm
Looking for a traveling buddy?
Hey Guys! I'm new to this traveling thing, but I am so excited to have fun! I am looking to leave in January 2008. I want to go somewhere big and exciting, maybe Texas or Cali, but I am open to where ever! It has to be somewhere warm though!!! I am currently a Pediatric Oncology nurse in Florida. E-mail me at [email protected] if you are looking for the same dates!

travdude

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 04:41 pm
Re: Looking for a traveling buddy?
Ashley,

I think also wrote on ultimatenurse? I left a reply there. I am in northern CA on assignment. It can get a little lonely at times. I am thinking of a coastal CA , Oregon, Washington destination next, but would consider other possibilities.

karaponch

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2007 07:41 pm
INERESTED IN TRAVELING IN APPROX. 1 YEAR
I know it's a little ways off, but I suppose now is the time to gain info.and insight from other nurses on their travel experiences. I too would be interested in a travel partner.
#1--Can anyone advise me on a travel co. that they loved??
#2--Which to avoid like the plague??
#3--In approx. 1 year...anyone interested in traveling with me and 2 cats?? They are my babies! Razz

THANKS!!!
Kara
[email protected]

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » looking for a travel nurse partner
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 01:13:46