Dallas area

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » Dallas area

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Fri 16 Dec, 2005 04:17 pm
Dallas area
I am looking at going to Tyler TX next .. has anyone been in that area. Or the Dallas area..any suggestions on hospitals there?

ORtexas

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2006 09:12 pm
I have not heard good things about Tyler hospital. I recently read a posting that rated Tyler East Tex Medical Center the worst place to work - med surg (as a traveler) You might want to research this, I don't know what area you work in. Rolling Eyes

Dindallas66

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 11:46 am
reply to dallas hospitals
I liked Baylor hospital...not for profit, private hospitals...And depending on how hard you like to work, downtown was interesting to see. The New Plano baylor opened recently-its nice! Baylor Hospital is all over Dallas area, eg. Baylor University Medical Center (downtown), Baylor of Plano, Baylor of Garland...I don't think there is a shortage of hospitals in Dallas. In school, Zale-Liptshy Hospital seemed really nice and so did Presby in Dallas.

Dog 1

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2006 06:00 pm
Re: reply to dallas hospitals
Dindallas66 wrote:
I liked Baylor hospital...not for profit, private hospitals...And depending on how hard you like to work, downtown was interesting to see. The New Plano baylor opened recently-its nice!

Where is there a Baylor Hospital? I am not farmiliar with this hospital.

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » Dallas area
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 11:03:44