Traveling with family

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » Traveling with family

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2005 09:51 pm
Traveling with family
Does anyone travel with kids. I have 3 ages 6,3 and 2. My husband would come with us and take care of them/homeschool the oldest while at work. Just wanted to know how it has worked for other families. I find that I get bored so quickly and just can't see myself at the same hospital for 5..10 or 20 years. I like the idea of seeing more of the country but don't know if it would be bad as a family decision.

travelingtonirn

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2005 02:22 pm
traveling with kids
dear growlowbunch Very Happy
Hi I have been a traveler for four years and have traveled with my husband and children ages 16,12,7,3,2 and I have to say that it has been great!! We have been to Virginia, North Carolina and Pennsylvania. I would like to talk to you more about it you can email me any time. My email addy is [email protected]. Your kids are still young and they will get adjusted. Better to start traveling with them while they are young.
Hope to hear from you!!
Good luck to you!!
Toni RN Laughing

stacysmom02

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 11:05 am
travel with family
My husband and I are both RN's and travel with our 3 year old. We work 12 hr opposite shifts so that she is with one of us. It has been a good expireance so far.

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » Traveling with family
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/30/2024 at 11:53:15