The Right Solutions... The WRONG Solution!!

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » The Right Solutions... The WRONG Solution!!

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

TravRN

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2005 06:12 pm
The Right Solutions... The WRONG Solution!!
Beware of TRS The Right Solutions. They lied about how much they would pay me... they would not correct the problem. Then when I gave notice and QUIT due to breech of contract, the went into my checking account and did a REVERSAL on the direct deposit...and TOOK MY PAYCHECK OUT OF MY ACCOUNT!! Then they refused to pay me my next week salary. I worked a total of 3 weeks...and have rec'd $682... THATS IT!! Supposed to be $42/hr 36 hrs per week... LIARS!!
Beware of TRS and Beware of Direct Deposit... there is a clause in the form that allows them to remove money if there is an error...but they removed EVERY DIME!! Left me flat broke!
I contacted several lawyers and I am in the process of trying to get my $$$$

kathyrn

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2005 12:48 am
labor ?s
Hello:
Have you filed a complaint with the Fair Labor Board. What they did is illegal in all states. They have to pay you for the time you worked and if they don't the state you live in will fine them accordingly. Kathryn

waratah

Reply Sat 19 Nov, 2005 02:13 pm
Trav RN,
hey girl good luck, Intelistaf did that to me once.

mytoon38

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 10:17 pm
Hi Trav RN
I just posted something about this horrible agency, then I came across your post. They messed over me too! Basically everything they told me from day 1 was a LIE. They wanted me to sign that direct deposit slip, but when I read the fine print that said they could DEBIT money from my checking acct., I refused to sign it, and had them send me a paper check. After reading your post, I am so happy that I did not sign it!

DONOGOOD

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 10:24 pm
Re: Hi Trav RN
mytoon38 wrote:
I just posted something about this horrible agency, then I came across your post. They messed over me too! Basically everything they told me from day 1 was a LIE. They wanted me to sign that direct deposit slip, but when I read the fine print that said they could DEBIT money from my checking acct., I refused to sign it, and had them send me a paper check. After reading your post, I am so happy that I did not sign it!
Quote:

THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT ABOUT TRAVEL COMPANIES AND THE FINE PRINT ON CONTRACTS. AS I'M ABOUT TO BECOME A FIRST TIME TRAVELER AND CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A GOOD COMPANY. ANY ADVICE ON GOOD COMPANIES THAT YOU HAVE USED? PLEASE ADVISE........THANKS

traveler99

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 11:28 pm
direct deposit
l was told a few years ago by the bank when l set up a direct deposit that when you allow direct deposit by law the depositer can remove that deposit...that's when we started the second account...payroll is deposited into one on payday..payday morning l transfer it to the other account on my laptop...we always leave $100 in the payroll account but that's the most they'll get...thanks to all for the information on this site..the better we help each other the stronger we all can be

peaches 1

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2006 04:11 pm
What was the outcome of TRS?
Just wondering if this was ever resolved. Fill us in on the outcome, please!

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » The Right Solutions... The WRONG Solution!!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 11:54:43