Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2005 10:54 am
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Anyone work in this city?? Particularly at Integris Baptist Medical Center?? Is it traveler friendly?? Up on the ICU units? On the Med surg floors?? I am considering working for Clinical One at this location. What pay are travelers getting there?? Hourly and rental car??? Housing is private. send me a reply ASAP. Thanks!

PICU RN

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2005 10:40 am
Integris Baptist
I live in OKC and work at BMC full time. Yes, I feel they are traveler friendly in the units, don't know about the floors. The rental car rates are usually 29.99 a day for a small compact car. Clinical One doesn't ring a bell.
Let me know where they try to house you and I will scope it out for you. The pay is pretty good for travelers, maybe $40. hr Nice weather here now. Good Luck with all you decide! Ronda

AzNurse67

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2005 03:09 am
OKC
I worked at Integris Southwest... I absolutely hated working there. Just didn't get along personality wise with the other nurses. Maybe because I didn't need a boob job or have a gucci or paladi purse.

Don't remember exactly what the pay was, but I have never gone anywhere under $30/hour.

Intelistaf is the one who actually holds the contracts, you be subcontracted through Clinical One, which means that they BOTH will get part of your piece of the bill rate. Can't tell you about the housing or rental car because I had my own housing.

yoyo 1

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2005 09:19 pm
Tulsa -Oklahoma hospital
I plan to move to Tulsa to work. But I don't know any good hospitals . Should I apply through the agency or apply direct to the hospital?which one is more beneficial?Please can someone help me with these questions. It is very important for me to make up my mind.What is the nurse and patient ratios,and the salary for 10+ years of experience.I love to hear from you all.Thank you!

OneRowdyCowgirl

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2005 01:27 am
I work at Integris Baptist Medical Center and consider it to be one of the finest working environments I have ever encountered. People there are all very nice and very travel nurse friendly, Heck theyre just happy to get the help! Our Drs are A1 and very nurse friendly. They will bend over backward for nurses at Baptist. I work in the ER and have for 6 years. I have encountered several traveler and we take them in as one of the family. Thumbs up for IBMC!

yoyo 1

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2005 11:56 am
I have called a few agency , for a permanent position with a 10+ years . They told me the oay rang from $25-28/hr. Which hospital did you get pay for $30 and over .Please name the hospital so I can apply.Thanks.

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 07:31:38