Aureus Medical Group

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » Aureus Medical Group

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

krisL

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2005 07:34 pm
Aureus Medical Group
Hey all! I am new to this website and am contemplating travel nursing. Has anyone out there worked for Aureus Medical Group?? I am also looking for a position in Flagstaff, AZ in the OR - I have some family there - anyone had that experience?? Thanks alot!!

happycamper2005

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2005 03:32 pm
I currently work for Aureus Medical Group and have for a while. I like them very much. They really get on and keep on with placing you. Very efficient, pay well, housing super (their apts. are totally furnished down to the cutlery, which most companies don't do). I have been travelling 16 years so I come from experience. If you haven't signed up with them yet or if there still is time to use me as your referral, I will share my bonus with you. Happy travels. I haven't worked Flagstaff but I have heard many positive things about the hospital. I was going to do a contract with them this summer but went to Reno instead. They do there own contracts, deleting the travel company, if you want to check that out. Don't know what would be financially better. Arizona is a fabulous adventure.

krisL

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2005 04:58 pm
Aureus and Flagstaff
Thank you so much for the reply that really helps!!! Until I found this website I really didn't know there was so much involved with choosing a company. If I do this it probably will be the first of the year because I have already met my insurance deductable this year (health insurance) so I really don't want to change health benefits yet. I guess thats silly but is of some importance. I also appreciate the info on the hospital - I have a sister playing basketball at NAU there in Flagstaff so it would be awesome if I could be there!!!! Yes I will use you as a referral if I go through the company - I will check about the contract business. Thank you so much for the information, I really appreciate it!

AzNurse67

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2005 09:12 pm
I worked them once... never again...
Too many big company politics... My recruiter wasn't available and they couldn't find me by my name, had to use my SSN to find me... I want a company that treats me with a name instead of a number. I won't go back!

kathyrn

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2005 01:35 am
I have applied with Aureus and found the recruiter to be very pushy and rude. I work for local agencies that have certain rules that travel agencies do not and this recruiter doesn't want to listen to what I am telling him. He wants me to break confidentiality and everything which I absolutely refuse to do. Access has been very nice to me during the process and from what I have heard so far they are a good company. Has anyone heard anything regarding RTG?

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » Aureus Medical Group
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/27/2024 at 06:07:48