Has anyone heard of cirrus medical staffing?

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » Has anyone heard of cirrus medical staffing?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

mich 1

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2005 10:18 am
Has anyone heard of cirrus medical staffing?
I recently e-mailed a few travel companies about more info and only received a response from cirrus medical staffing. I am an ER nurse and am very interested in beginning travel nursing soon. Any info on this company, or any info on any good company would help. Thanks

silverarabs

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2005 10:45 am
good travel companies
Try Dakota Med Temps or On Assignment; each are online, they go all over the U.S., and I have worked for both, and will stay with Dakota awhile, cuz' i have a great recruiter; Shawna, and I get good pay. KK

mich 1

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2005 02:14 pm
I have e-mailed Shawna for more information on Dakota Med Temps, but never received a reply by e-mail or an information packet in the mail. Should I e-mail the company directly or try Shawna's e-mail again?

GinaMaddron

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2005 04:26 pm
Cirrus Medical
I have worked two assignments for Cirrus this past year. My first assignment was great...I was offered an extension and accepted...the facility hired their own employee and terminated the contract a month early...Cirrus' response was oh well...no reimbursement for me being cut short a months pay. Second assignment I was guareented 36 hours per week...because of low census the hospital cancelled me four shifts...Cirrus' response again was oh well! To say the least I will not be working for them again. I just read where they were voted #6 out of the top ten travel nursing companies for 2005. I can only imagine what the others must be like. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » Has anyone heard of cirrus medical staffing?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 07/26/2024 at 09:05:28