Question 1: Is this a realistic time line for a licence?

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » Question 1: Is this a realistic time line for a licence?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2005 02:24 pm
Question 1: Is this a realistic time line for a licence?
I need advice. I have a novel length of questions I would greatly appreciate any thoughts or suggestions. I thought that this is so lengthy that I would split up my questions on differing topics so I don't bore everyone to death. I need all the advice and help I can get!!

I applied for travel nursing with Access Nurses. They called me two days ago asking if I would take a four week assignment in Sacramento. Today is July 2 and they want me to start working on July 11. I agreed to do it.

Yesterday I was told to quickly call CA Nursing Board to get a license. I did and got a recording that it was after hours. This was on a Friday. Realistically, I only have five days to get a CA license. July 11 is on a Monday. That is the day I am supposed to start working.

Help!!

RonEvens

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2005 03:57 am
california is a walk through state, you can get your license in a day

Wildflower63 1

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2005 05:26 am
In a day? Are you serious? I got accepted for another assignment in CA. I'm not going to do the one I posted about. Is there a high demand for nurses in CA? A day sounds very fast to get a license anywhere.

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » Question 1: Is this a realistic time line for a licence?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 07:51:17