Best agencies

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » Best agencies

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

cheyb29

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 01:32 am
Best agencies
I am looking to start traveling in September and I get calls daily from recruiters. All of the benefit packages are the same: free housing, free insurance and 401K, etc. How do I know who to go with?
I know I want an ER position in a Trauma center in Northern California, but they all should be able to get that for me. I just want to make sure I pick an agency I will be happy with.

MILLIEWILLIS

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2005 04:22 pm
I just started talking to Access Nurses on Monday and they have been extremely helpful and forthcoming with information. Within one day of completing application and checklists they contacted me by phone and got a list of my needs and wants and have done very well in meeting them. Love their housing allowance and they found a facility very quickly for me to consider.

Sophia Ward

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2005 07:33 am
It's my perception
This is my first travel assignment through Access Nurses and I am loving it. I left St.Louis, Mo July 11 th for a quick 6-8 week contract in a very small hospital at the floor of the desert.( this is my perception). I am satisfied with Ike who is the recruiter. he keeps in contact with me and informed of anything pertaining to the job. As far as paper work, I worked feverently to get everything in a timely manner. I had planned to travel 3 years ago but I was waiting for my son to graduate from high school. Guess what that day came and the time came for me to do what I was planning. It shocked everyone and no one ever thought I would actually leave. The only way to expand my territory and to meet new people I had to leave and I am very glad I did. All of the enimities was as written and the licensure that I could obtain by walking through was as written. Ike listens to my concerns and attempts to answer my concerns. I did not seek anyone concerning whether I wanted to travel or not because everyone has there on opinion and everyone will experience things according to how they perceive it. If you decide to travel let your heart or gut lead the way and yes it's scary each time you go to a new place but it's what you bring to the place that really makes the difference. Even if the staff is wicked you can personify love , joy, peace, and happiness and your outcome will be more than worth while.

goodtwin315

Reply Tue 30 Aug, 2005 11:06 am
i am also looking for a good agency in NEW York City
anyone have advise on good agencies for New York City. Thanks for your time

Bonnie Waterhouse

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2005 08:11 pm
LPN with BS in TQM
I have a question about travel nursing positions. I am an LPN with BS in Total Quality Management. I am currently living out of the states. Next year in June I plan on returning to the states. My question is do you have traveling position for LPN's or positions that I am qualified for with my degree. Also I am in my 50's, which I know it will be more difficult to find a job for me.

Thanks, Bonnie

silverarabs

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2005 03:28 pm
assignments
Next position, I would like to be in or near Spokane, Washington. Anybody help me find a travel job in that area?? I need ideas of companies and positions. Thanks!! Kathy

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » Best agencies
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 04:33:17