alaska

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Mon 20 Jun, 2005 06:14 am
alaska
why so expensive to get a license in alaska and then it has to be renewed every even year , up to the time of receipt 90 days or more before november...such a cold place and such a nursing shortage...you'd think they'd be easier on us. has anyone been there and is it good?

tlc101171

Reply Fri 15 Sep, 2006 10:21 am
Re: alaska
anchorage is beautifull...i would go back there any time...i dont know why the license costs so much..everything is expensive there..it just depends on what you are will to do to be in such a beautifull place...good luck...
beth ann wrote:
why so expensive to get a license in alaska and then it has to be renewed every even year , up to the time of receipt 90 days or more before november...such a cold place and such a nursing shortage...you'd think they'd be easier on us. has anyone been there and is it good?

sbirk

Reply Sat 16 Dec, 2006 12:43 pm
travel to Alaska
I'd like to go there next year, preferably in the Spring.....are there different companies that staff there or are the hospitals hiring seasonal?
Appreciate any input you have.....SB

his angels tears

Reply Wed 20 Dec, 2006 12:05 am
i live in anchorage now, its a bitch to transfer ur liscense here, the cold is awesome tho, worth it in the long run tho

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/27/2024 at 04:35:33