aNY COMMENTS ON sT lUKE'S hOSP IN pHOENIX--ORTOPEDICS???

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » aNY COMMENTS ON sT lUKE'S hOSP IN pHOENIX--ORTOPEDICS???

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sat 4 Jun, 2005 01:21 pm
aNY COMMENTS ON sT lUKE'S hOSP IN pHOENIX--ORTOPEDICS???
AS YOU CAN SEE MY STRENGTH IS not TYPING. i'M A TRAVELER FROM cOLORADO W/ 28 YRS EXPERIENCE IN ALL AREAS--ESP icu/ er. i RECENTLY ACCEPTED A POSITION AS TRAVELER AT THIS FACILITY AND HAVE BEEN SHOCKED TO DISCOVER WHAT IT IS TRULY LIKE HERE. hAS ANYONE OUT THERE HAD A NEGATIVE EXPERIENCE AT THIS HOSP ON THIS FLOOR? hAVE BEEN THERE ONE WEEK AND FEEL THAT IT IS EXTREMELY UNSAFE AND THAT MY LICENSE IS AT RISK--I HAVE TALKED TO MY COMPANY AND TO MY NURSE MANAGER AND WILL GIVE IT ANOTHER FEW DAYS. bUT i WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE ANY AND ALL FEEDBACK. mY EMAIL IS [email protected].
mANY THANKS

bethann 1

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 02:46 am
so sorry about your experience
i have not worked at st. lukes but thank god you posted your letter or i may have tried it as i love arizona. you may have seen my other replies...i am at st. mary's in tucson and if you can get out of st. lukes i greatly suggest coming here. i too work on ortho and it is great here!!! this is my 4th assignment here.

roseboe

Reply Fri 13 Oct, 2006 09:30 pm
st. lukes hospital,phoenix,arizonia
I went there in june of 2005 and the hospital was ok , i did rehab, and when they were slow i went to med-surg,telemtry,and phyic ward didn't like that part because it happened a lot. but that city is the most violent city i have ever been in. Sad

mickeyrn

Reply Sun 12 Nov, 2006 02:16 am
mesa az
hi, im at banner dessert in mesa az and im enjoying it here. living in tempe, im just outside the city and accessible to all major places...check out banner....im resigning for 3 more months and if it wasnt for the upcoming summer after march when my assignment is over..i would strongly consider a 3rd contract.
stace

razorbacks

Reply Mon 13 Nov, 2006 09:39 pm
on a safe place to work
i WOULD LEAVE AS SOON AS I COULD. I WOULD NOT RISK MY HARD EARNED LICENSE FOR ANYONE OR ANYTHING. IF THIS PLACE THAT YOU ARE WORKING FOR IS DOING THINGS THEY SHOULDNT' AND CUTTING CORNERS WITH A FLAT, THEN I WOULD REPORT THEM AND QUIT.

nadia56

Reply Sat 25 Nov, 2006 02:19 pm
I worked at Phoenix St Lukes as one of their MANY travel nurses. THis was my first assignment as a traveller. You are not alone when you say you are uncomfortable there. I got floated to ICU frequently even though I am not qualified for that. I simply did my job as best I could and got through it. I loved Phoenix but would not return to that hospital by choice.

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » aNY COMMENTS ON sT lUKE'S hOSP IN pHOENIX--ORTOPEDICS???
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.18 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 03:29:17