do you need advise on travel nursing?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

danaerin

Reply Sun 10 Sep, 2006 06:13 pm
Advice would be greatly appreciated!
Alaska 101 - (Or whoever wishes to answer!!!)

I am extremely interested in starting to join the field of travel nursing..would like any experiences that you have had that may influence how I choose companies, assignments, do negotiations, etc.

Any and all information would be appreciated, especially regarding Hawaii and California!!!

Thanks!

Dana

turtle 1

Reply Fri 29 Sep, 2006 09:28 am
Negotiating schedules
Please see my post about negotiating schedules on this site. I'm interviewing today for my first travel assignment and would like to know if I can negotiate this aspect of my contract. Thank you so much for your offer of assistance.

jezziejohnson

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2006 11:24 am
new to travel nursing
I have a question: I hope to start traveling within the next few years, as soon as my kids are on their own. I live in Northern Wisconsin, and I would like to know how to pick a reputable travel company, how do you know who is good and who is not? Thanks.

skay

Reply Thu 26 Oct, 2006 09:36 pm
Hey Alaska 101,

Love what you have had to say! I am a new traveller and think I am getting screwed by the companies, however, I am not sure I have a strong enough back bone (or any for that matter) to get what I want. I would love to chat with you and pick your brain. My husband is also travelling with me. Here is my email: [email protected]. Thanks! Smile [/quote]

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 09:05:05