LPN to RN 5/05 can new grads travel?

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » LPN to RN 5/05 can new grads travel?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2005 12:20 am
LPN to RN 5/05 can new grads travel?
I am an LPN of 16 yrs at the same hospital. I am about to graduate from an ADN program and want to travel. I have lots of experience in L&D, PP, and level II NSY and many certifications. Kids are grown and hubby is a homebody. I am anxious to travel ASAP. Do travel companies hire new grads with previous experience???? I have trained many an RN and gained their respect and don't feel the transition will be difficult for me. HELP!!!

Honey 1

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2005 09:45 am
I would think that travel agencies would welcome the fact you have previous experience. I would check out nurses123 I've had great assignments with them.

evajadyn

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 02:18 am
2 years experience
Hello. I am a nurse with 9 years Navy experience as a hospital corpsman and I graduated with my ADN 3 years ago. I wanted to do the travel thing and RESEARCHED SEVERAL companies. Email me if you are still interested. I am very happy with mine. But you need at least 2 years acute care experience.

paigerizme

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2005 07:15 pm
Re: LPN to RN 5/05 can new grads travel?
ladydi_2001us wrote:
I am an LPN of 16 yrs at the same hospital. I am about to graduate from an ADN program and want to travel. I have lots of experience in L&D, PP, and level II NSY and many certifications. Kids are grown and hubby is a homebody. I am anxious to travel ASAP. Do travel companies hire new grads with previous experience???? I have trained many an RN and gained their respect and don't feel the transition will be difficult for me. HELP!!!

I am an LVN, wanting to travel when I graduate from the Transition program as wee. I talked to four companies and 2 of the 4 said they could use my LVN experience as my experience.

DiplomaRN

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 12:43 am
LPN experience
I was an LPN before becoming an RN, and was not able to travel until I had a least one year as an RN, in my specialty.

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » LPN to RN 5/05 can new grads travel?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 05:18:11