Favorite Hospital Out West?

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » Favorite Hospital Out West?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2005 09:34 am
Favorite Hospital Out West?
Being from the east coast I want to make my way west, but not sure what hospitals are highly recommeded. If you could let me know why the hospital is your favorite that would be awesome!

surfgirl

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 01:36 pm
Although the work place is important to be happy with, I've found that the area your in is more important. If you want to come out west I would suggest San Francisco, Orange County or San Diego. San Diego has been my favorite so far.

What would you suggest if someone wanted to head east?

paigerizme

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2005 07:19 pm
Which part of out west?

I live in the desert of california- Eisenhower in Rancho Mirage, Ca is a nice facility, but you might want to wait until after the heat of summer- say October

eastcoastrn

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2005 01:02 pm
Thanks for the tips!

bethann 1

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 05:37 am
great hospital out west
i have done 3 assignments at st. mary's hospital, tucson, az. 1 on days, 7a - 7p on ortho...1 on 7p - 7a rehab....and now 1 on 7p -7a ortho! i have actually re-upped so this is technically mt 4th assignment and it just keeps getting better. the people are so diverse and welcoming and kind to their travelers. come here 1st!!!

ladynurse48

Reply Fri 10 Jun, 2005 10:10 am
Hospitals out west..
I do not know where all you are thinking of going..but I would like to suggest Verde Vally Medical Center in Cottonwood AZ. It was my first travel job. I loved it there.. The hospital , staff and management were all great. Not to mention the beatiful area. So close to The Grand Canyon, Sadona, Prescott, Jerome, Flagstaff.. it is a great area and a great hospital : 8

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » Favorite Hospital Out West?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/20/2024 at 07:46:20