BEST TRAVEL ASSIGNEMENTS EVER

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » BEST TRAVEL ASSIGNEMENTS EVER

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Bradley

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2005 05:12 pm
BEST TRAVEL ASSIGNEMENTS EVER
As my current assignment is wrapping up, I am trying to figure out where to go next. I am currently in Eureka, California. The people here are awesome, and this is quite possibly the most beautiful place on earth. I am right on the coast, within shouting distance of the redwood forest. Can you say heaven on earth?

Anyone else been someplace great that I have to try to get to for my next assignement.

surfgirl

Reply Wed 26 Jan, 2005 01:21 pm
I highly recommend southern California. If you are enjoying the coast but would like some warmer weather head this way! There is beach, city and mountain all within minutes of each other. If you have a lot of positions to choose from throughout the U.S. definently try somewhere you've never been. Travel nursing is a great way to experience it all!

RonEvens

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 07:51 pm
Cocoa Beach
I'm in Cocoa Beach, FL and the location is the greatest. The hospital is ok, but the location is GREAT

moonkitty1224

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2005 11:02 pm
I have to say when i was on assignment in Templeton, CA..the hospital work was ok (small 50bed) but my housing was in Morro Bay right on the ocean, and san luis obispo is absolutely gorgeous all over. it was exactly what i thought CA was supposed to be like.

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Travel Nursing
  3. » BEST TRAVEL ASSIGNEMENTS EVER
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/01/2024 at 12:24:32