Making A's in Anatomy

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » Making A's in Anatomy

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2006 07:56 am
Making A's in Anatomy
I'm gonna start taking anatomy in the spring. Does anyone have any tips on how to study, and remember these things? I had a friend in the class, and she studied and studied, and still didn't make great grades. I really need to make EXCELLENT so that I will be picked for nursing. Also, By the time they start picking in the fall, I will, if everything goes right, be done taking my core classes, do you think this will help me, or maybe be less stressful if I get picked?

eduard 1

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2006 04:58 pm
about my experience is better to learn the name of tissue or organs and muscles and in the same time you use your bady like Atlas to find there, don't stay to study all the things but those things that you think are more important, are esier to remember and ofcourse the questions that the prof uselly ask more.

nurse in progress

Reply Thu 2 Mar, 2006 10:46 pm
Anatomy
My tips for anatomy is to deffinatly take it by itself. It is a hard class, BUT it is possible to take it with a full load. I got an A in anatomy and physiology 1, and carry the same grade for 2, but it all rests on the teacher and how much time you can devote to it. They say read it before and after the lecture, but finding time is hard with those huge chapters. So, skim before and skim after if you don't have the time, pay attention to subcatagories they emphasis in class....what your interested in will come easy to you. Don't cram. Spend a few days studying, you should read it the night before as well. It's worth it. Getting a good foundation in Anoatomy will be a great base for your nursing career. I found it was for me so far. Study groups and making up acronyms also help. Be creative, be positive, and push yourself. Everybody has a downfall system...remember that and be careful. You may have to work harder on that system.

ga gurl72

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2006 12:01 pm
thanks so much!! Yeah, I only have 2 other classes the quarter I'm taking anatomy, (which are medical office procedures and english 101). But, English comes easy to me, as does m.o.p., so I think I will be able to put my attention, and time to anatomy. thanks for the replies!!

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » Making A's in Anatomy
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/20/2024 at 01:14:11