interview question

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » interview question

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

bitty 1

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2006 02:35 pm
interview question
I have an interview next week for the degree course in adult nursing at cardiff university. I feel I have prepared well for the interview but one question still remains, I've been racking my brains for a good question to ask at the end of the interview but cant seem to come up with one. If anyone has any ideas or a specific question that would go down well I'd really appreciate it. Thanks

adamzaman

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2006 07:46 am
Hi Bitty,
PLZ let me know how your interview went. I would like to know what question they asked you...etc
I hope you find this useful....

Neznu

Reply Mon 13 Feb, 2006 08:39 pm
I was ghosting here on this site and after reading adamzamans reply I had to log on and let ya know that you did a great job answering bittys question!

bethann 2

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2006 06:01 pm
wow bitty, you cant ask for a better reply than that...
adamzaman went above and beyond a message board answer. i hope your interview goes well

vegetablevn

Reply Wed 18 Aug, 2010 10:35 am
bethann wrote:
wow bitty, you cant ask for a better reply than that...
adamzaman went above and beyond a message board answer. i hope your interview goes well

Hi,

I agreed with you. Any way, your ideal make me thinking about some thing for my project.

Pls try to keep posting.Tks and best regards

AllyNg

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2010 07:09 pm
BTW did you actually get the job? The question was posted in 2006? Very Happy

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » interview question
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 04:25:56