california

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » california

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2006 10:18 am
california
I WONDER IF ANYONE CAN TELL ME HOW MUCH I CAN MAKE AN HOUR AS A MED/SURG/TELE RN IF I DECLINE HEALTH INSURANCE AND WHAT COMPANY WOULD HONESTLY BE THE BEST. I WAS OFFERED IN THE 40'S GO TO WISCONSIN, VERY DREARY THIS TIME OF YEAR. I WANT TO GO WITH MEDICAL STAFFING SOLUTIONS BUT THEY SEEM SO LIMITED IN CHOICES. I WANT TO GO TO ARIZ OR CAL. ANYONE WITH GOOD ADVICE. I AM A FIRST TIME TRAVELER AND VERY APPREHENSIVE. WOULD LOVE A TRAVEL COMPANION BUT ALSO LEARY OF THAT. THANKS.

sullkath53

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2006 09:10 am
Re: california
houstongirl wrote:
I AM A FIRST TIME TRAVELER AND VERY APPREHENSIVE. WOULD LOVE A TRAVEL COMPANION BUT ALSO LEARY OF THAT. THANKS.

I have met many travelers and thy are a special breed. Most can fit in anywhere , are very friendly, but above all they are not afraid of being alone. In fact some chose traveling for the opportunity to be around people ,meet new friends but at the end of the day they can be alone. Don't worry so much about this . take advantage of the time you have to get to know yourself and how you will react to this experience . The first time is always the expensive one . Take it as a learning experience . You have your recruiter and the support of the company. they want you to do well.

houstongirl

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2006 10:34 am
you must have read my mind
hey thanks for the reply,
I am really looking forward to being alone at the end of the day which is something I have never experienced in my life, my deal is I don't really want to travel long distances by myself ,you seem to be braver when you have support. but I guess I will manage somehow. thanks for your comforting words.

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » california
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 04:47:36