nclex application form

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » nclex application form

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2006 09:49 pm
nclex application form
pls help! i need an nclex application form!! i read aaureo's post saying he has one.. aaureo! help! my email add [email protected] tnx!!!

Dennis 1

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2008 08:58 pm
hello joanne do you have a copy of that application form for nclex? can you send it to me? ...This is my email add: [email protected]
Thanks in advance...

travelnurse03

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2008 10:51 pm
NCLEX-RN
The application form should be able to be printed from on-line. There are multiple study books on the test also on line.

godessAkasha

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 10:48 am
Re: NCLEX-RN
travelnurse03 wrote:
The application form should be able to be printed from on-line. There are multiple study books on the test also on line.

question... after we download the form. what next do we need to do? do we simply fill it up & send it with the requirements? thanks! Smile

katerina8282

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2008 11:49 am
You would need to also contact your school so they can send your transcript to the NCLEX-RN people.

godessAkasha

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2008 01:46 pm
katerina8282 wrote:
You would need to also contact your school so they can send your transcript to the NCLEX-RN people.

ah.. alright. thank you so much for the help! Very Happy

j a canarias

Reply Sun 25 May, 2008 09:34 pm
hello
Very Happy hi, I'm also looking for someone who can give a copy of the application form of NCLEX board in california. I'm searching for it a while ago and it seems that I can't found it. I've seen this forum, I hope you can help me. Here's my add: [email protected].... TNX a lot.

darkntwisted

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2008 02:18 am
[quote="j_a_canarias"]Very Happy hi, I'm also looking for someone who can give a copy of the application form of NCLEX board in california. I'm searching for it a while ago and it seems that I can't found it. I've seen this forum, I hope you can help me. Here's my add: [email protected].... TNX a lot.[/quote]

hi! Very Happy

try these websites... hope it would be of some help to you.

http://www.ncsbn.org

for the fingerprint card request 'n application form i think it's in these sites:

http://www.rn.ca.gov/applicants/lic-exam.shtml

http://www.rn.ca.gov/pdfs/applicants/exam-app.pdf

Idea Arrow dark | n | twisted Question Exclamation

j a canarias

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2008 04:33 am
hello
Hello, thanks for the reply. It has been a great help for me. Thanks a lot. Smile

darkntwisted

Reply Fri 13 Jun, 2008 04:12 am
j_a_canarias wrote:
Hello, thanks for the reply. It has been a great help for me. Thanks a lot. Smile

my pleasure... Mr. Green

Idea Arrow dark | n | twisted Question Exclamation

mayvst

Reply Fri 13 Jun, 2008 11:27 pm
Pls help about my New mexico license
I haven't received my New Mexico license through mail. I took my exam last yr of August and I passed. I'm worried coz until now, I didn't received it in my mail yet..I emailed the new Mexico BON already and submitted a request for duplication, they said it will take 2 weeks to process, but until now its not here yet.

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » nclex application form
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/16/2024 at 05:49:31