oncology help please

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » oncology help please

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2005 11:05 am
oncology help please
It has been a couple months since posting, but am still interested in this forum and contributing occasionally. I am not a nurse but a Medical Transcriptionist and part of my work involves transcribing reports where chemotherapy drugs are prescribed. If there are any oncology nurses or professionals out there, could you reply and let me know where I can review an on line list of current chemotherapy drugs? I found Abraxane listed at chemocare.com and have been to the FDA site, but not sure how complete either index may be.
Thanks in advance, the best to you!
David Smile

Bossy 1

Reply Wed 28 Dec, 2005 02:16 pm
David,

If you have a palm pilot, I just got an Email for free Epocrates (which has every drug that is FDA approved with daily updates) and I will be more than happy to forward it to you. This will help you with not only the chemotheraputics, but any other medication out there.

Let me know,
Bossy

Drussell52

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2006 07:42 am
Epocrates
Bossy wrote:
David,

If you have a palm pilot, I just got an Email for free Epocrates (which has every drug that is FDA approved with daily updates) and I will be more than happy to forward it to you. This will help you with not only the chemotheraputics, but any other medication out there.

Let me know,
Bossy
Bossy, thanks and happy new year! I do not have a palm pilot but use a standard desktop. Can you send me a web address for the free Epocrates, so I can see if one can browse by letter for drug name and such? My e-mail is
[email protected].
I will look for your reply.
David

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » oncology help please
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 02:53:04