DID ANYONE WORK IN THE WHITTINGTON DURING THE 80'S or 90'S?

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » DID ANYONE WORK IN THE WHITTINGTON DURING THE 80'S or 90'S?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 06:03 am
DID ANYONE WORK IN THE WHITTINGTON DURING THE 80'S or 90'S?
Hi, My mum was a nurse, working in the whittington hospital in the 80's. she died in 1996 from breast cancer. I was just 7 years old and know very little about her. I have recently become very curious about what kind of person she was.
Her name was Elizabeth Marriott. Did anyone know her?
I know very little about her but I think she trained in London. I dont know which jobs she had before, when she started working in the whittington or which department she was in. Maybe she worked on the wards? I am also unsure of the year in which she finished working.
She was married to my father, Andrew Marriott, but her name before marriage was Elizabeth Luke. I am one of her 4 girls. She lived in muswell hill, from around 1980.
I'm desperate to talk to somebody who new her, just to find out what she was like as a person, just simple information which I have never discussed with my family and do not feel comfortable doing so.
If anyone did work in the whittington but did not know elizabeth, perhaps you still have friends from that time who may have known her?
Thank you very much
I would be very greatful for any replies
Emma Marriott

Sweden1234

Reply Tue 3 Dec, 2013 01:07 pm
@Emmamarriott33,
Dear Emma,

I realize your request is made several years ago and it is unlikely you will see and get this reply. However, reading your message made me realize I had to at least try.

I did not work with your mother in the hospital, but I was, at the age of 18 - 19, living with your family in Muswell Hill (Au-pair). This was at the time you and your twin sister where born. It hurts to learn about your mother. Your mother was one of the warmest, caring persons I have ever met. Please let me know if you are still reading this post and would like to get in contact.

Best regards

Christina (Nina) Petersson
Sweden, Stockholm

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » DID ANYONE WORK IN THE WHITTINGTON DURING THE 80'S or 90'S?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 09:50:25