NVQ level 3 reflective accounts, please help?

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » NVQ level 3 reflective accounts, please help?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Mon 10 Oct, 2005 04:32 pm
NVQ level 3 reflective accounts, please help?
Smile Hello, I have just started an NVQ level 3 in dental nursing. I've been put on this level straight away as I already have A levels and a HND qualification. But i've never actually done an NVQ and i'm finding it a bit different. I work in a dental practice and do not get to see my tutor very often and do not feel that she has explained things properly. She has asked me to write reflective accounts on treatments and my CPR training etc. I would like to get on with more after that and just need a guideline to follow.

I'm just not exactly sure how/where to start. Confused How should I write it, should i write down exactly everything i have done and why i've done it? How much should you write for each section Question

If anyone has examples it would be a great help. I have started my work but just want to make sure i'm doing the right thing. I'm finding it very tedious and feel like i'm going over the same things all the time.

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » NVQ level 3 reflective accounts, please help?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/20/2024 at 07:46:19