1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » new member

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 12:17 pm
Hello I'm Jess a first year student nurse about to return to uni after a nine week break and i am feeling very nervous about going back and coping with the work load. Shocked
Anyone at Oxford Brooks, England? Laughing

HeatherLPN

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2005 05:33 pm
Hello jessie Smile

soon2beRN

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2005 07:32 pm
Hi Jesse.....welcome !

rascal

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2005 07:34 pm
hello jess
look at it like this, maybe.
one day at a time.....one task at a time....one homework assignment..at a time....
concentrate on exactly what you are doing now and right now.
and as you do each thing, i would suggest, it wont seem so overwhelming or difficult.
just a thought.
i am still doing pre-requits and that is what i try to do with each class i take. seems to help me.
rascal

sensuous

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2005 08:24 pm
What rascal says and good luck!!!

jessie 1

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2005 04:01 pm
Hi thankyou for your words of encouragment. Have found that my next placement is cardiac surgery, some thing very new to me but really looking forward to it Very Happy

EnglishMark

Reply Fri 7 Oct, 2005 08:56 am
Hi Jessie, i'm Mark and i'm down at kingston, surrey studying mental health. I can reassure you that the adult nurses i know said as long as you focus on your assignments when you receive them you will be fine. Remember uni life is for enjoying yourself as well so go out with your friends as well as studying, good luck!

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » new member
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 05/09/2024 at 05:33:42