NurseTV: Meet the cast

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » NurseTV: Meet the cast

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2005 01:13 pm
NurseTV: Meet the cast
NurseTV is headed to Orange County. Check out the cast at http://13weeks.nursetv.com/cast/
If you haven't listened to their auditions check them out. They have selected quite the variety of people with some amazing experiences!!

surfgirl

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2005 02:32 pm
thanks for the update, I am looking forward to seeing where this show goes :wink:

malenurse

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2005 03:13 pm
I personally viewed all the auditions, and agree with Access Nurses selection. I read an article on the show in today's issue of the San Diego Union Tribune. You can find it in the business section for all interested southern californians.

sn 1

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2005 09:27 am
I know that many people assumed that this show would put nurses in a negative light. But I think after reading about the cast members all my concerns are gone. They seem to be a group of passionate people that truly want to show the public what nursing is really about!

Maxine 1

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2005 09:29 am
I just read Emily Seay's profile (13 weeks cast member)...what an experience to participate in the tsunami relief. I really have a desire to give my time to those in new orleans. If anyone knows of volunteer groups or hospitals sending out nurses to new orleans please post it here!

eastcoastrn

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2005 09:35 am

13Weeks Nick

Reply Mon 12 Sep, 2005 01:43 am
Hi Everyone
Hey everyone this is Nick from the show, i just want to let everyone know that things are going very well so far and fill free to email me anytime at [email protected]

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » NurseTV: Meet the cast
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/07/2024 at 06:33:51