White Scrubs

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » White Scrubs

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2005 09:49 pm
White Scrubs
I'm a student and need to buy white scrubs, however, I can't find any that are not see-through. Does anyone know where I can find some whether they be in a store or online?

paigerizme

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2005 12:02 pm
white scrubs
The only white scrub pants that I have found that are not see through are Dickies, but they are also a little more expensive. To find them type Dickies nursing scrubs into your search agent. There are a lot of places online that sell them. Good Luck in school.

Neznu

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2005 07:40 pm
I once worked with a couple of nurses that took great pride in wearing white.....I went thru nursing school with these two chicks, we really went thru alot together!!!

after getting out and starting to work at the local hospital in Denton, one went to work on the 2nd floor rehab, the other an ecu unit on the 1st floor....I was a floater $$$ ..... anyway the 2nd floor nurse wore thong panties we all knew b/c she wore white scrubs!! the other chick whom I called "Queenie" .... ( she was the Queen and I was the princess ).... anyway one day we worked a 12 together ... and all day I thought to myself that she had some kinda problem b/c she had this white thing that was kinda off to one side of her butt ??
I thought well she likes it there b/c she was one of those well pulled togher chicks....nothing out a place .......so I didn't bring it up ... (esp after the kolache incident ) which is another story.....
so we are all standing at the station giving report and she reaches into the back of her pants and pulls out a sock! and holds it up and begins to like swing it around asking why none of us said anything?!
all I could say was I thought you liked that there! .... we all laughed, and then we went and had a few beers.....
stay away from white or buy dickies they are thicker Laughing

surfgirl

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 12:28 pm
Quote:
so we are all standing at the station giving report and she reaches into the back of her pants and pulls out a sock! and holds it up and begins to like swing it around asking why none of us said anything?!
all I could say was I thought you liked that there! .... we all laughed, and then we went and had a few beers.....

Neznu thank you so much for sharing, a good laugh for a monday morning. Honestly one of my fears, but at least it wasn't underwear

NoWrysBeHappy

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2005 11:49 pm
white scrubs
The trick to wearing white scrubs is either to wear longer white undies (the kind that come mid thigh or longer) or wear beige/nude colored that matches your skin - problem solved no more Embarrassed see-thru

Bossy 1

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2005 02:42 pm
Not me, if I wear white scrubs then I wear boxers with little red hearts or something with a loud print!

It's my way of saying, "It's okay with me that you are looking at my ass!"

But for the record, I hardly ever wear white because if I do, someone will vomit on me. It's Murphy's Law!

kimmiejs

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2006 08:24 pm
whiute scrubs
http://www.scrublab.com/html/elastic-scrub-set.html

This is a great place to buy scrubs. You can get any color scrubs for a good price, they wear well, and are very comfortable. I hope this helps.

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » White Scrubs
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 07:09:27