Family: Man's Throat Lit On Fire During Surgery Doctor, Nur

  1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing News
  3. » Family: Man's Throat Lit On Fire During Surgery Doctor, Nur

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 1 Feb, 2005 05:11 pm
Family: Man's Throat Lit On Fire During Surgery Doctor, Nur
BOSTON -- The family of an 81-year-old man who died after an alleged mishap in the operating room is suing a doctor and nurse at Milton Hospital. NewsCenter 5's Jack Harper reported Monday that Paul Shute died 19 days after doctors allegedly set the man's throat on fire during surgery in 1999.

Read more...
 
 

 
  1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing News
  3. » Family: Man's Throat Lit On Fire During Surgery Doctor, Nur
Copyright © 2023 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 01/28/2023 at 05:47:54