nursetv: how will the patients respond?

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » nursetv: how will the patients respond?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Kayla 1

Reply Fri 3 Jun, 2005 09:06 am
nursetv: how will the patients respond?
I personally am excited to see what Access Nurses can do with this new show. I am curious how the patients will repond. Does anyone know anything about producing a tv show? Wouldn't you have to get releases from the patients to be used on the show? Being in the hospital isn't usually one's best moments.

surfgirl

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2005 11:37 am
I imagine that if they have a lot of patients that are not receptive to being on camera they can film, without getting thier faces.

nrsebetty37

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2007 06:38 pm
kayla
i saw the access nurse commercial i am sure they get some release however i hope that these nurses are on their best behavior to not make the profession look bad. im sure they got the legal stuff taken care of.
not sure if i am going to watch it.

joeRN

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 03:59 pm
I think it's great that there's finally a show about nurses instead of just the doctors. Don't get me wrong, I like ER, Scrubs and Grey's Anatomy as much as the next person, but come on...the nurses are just as interesing (if not more) than the doctors. We deserve more than just a supporting role. I can't wait till it comes out.

graceRN

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 04:01 pm
I hope they make at least part of the show about their lives outside the hospital too. I don't want all hospital scenes...I get enough of that at work. Hahaha!

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » nursetv: how will the patients respond?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/16/2024 at 03:05:02